Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. We reserve the right to change, modify, or update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice to you. Your continued use of My Partner Website after such changes are made will constitute acceptance of the modified Terms.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- i. modify or copy the materials;
- ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- v. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Use of Services
- The Services may contain e – mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and / or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service, You agree, that you will not engage in any of the following, and not limited to
- i. Use service for surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages
- ii. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- iii. Upload, or make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright or trademark laws, or any other applicable law, unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same
- iv. Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information
- v. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes upon any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, other proprietary right of any party
- vi. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer property of another
- vii. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication services specifically allows such messages
- viii. Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner
- ix. Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- x. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- xi. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Service
- xii. Harvest personal information for others
- xiii. Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- xiv. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others
- My Partner Website reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, on Our discretion.
- My Partner Website has the right to remove any materials in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate access, without any notice, at any time, for violation of any the terms.
4. Prohibited Use
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- Prohibited Uses include, but are not limited to:
- i. Manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair a server or network;
- ii. Interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services;
- iii. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks through hacking or password mining; or
- iv. Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the services.
- The materials on this web site are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The links on this area will let you leave My Partner Website. The linked sites are not under the control of My Partner Website, and My Partner Website is not responsible for any of the contents of any of the linked sites or any linked contained in a linked site. My Partner Website is not responsible for any form of transmission received from any linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
10. Refunds and Returns
You have 60 days from the time of your purchase to request a refund. In order to request a refund, send a refund request to email@example.com . All refunds will be processed within 72 hours.
TRUSTe’s mission, as an independent third party is to accelerate online trust among consumers and organizations globally through its leading privacy Trustmark and innovative trust solutions.
My Partner Website collects personal information in order to operate, improve and provide services to you. Information that may be collected includes: your name, address, telephone number, and email address. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN's rules, regulations and policies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on out order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this Site, and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded.
Third Party Service Providers
We may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Changes in Our Practices